… Continued …
There are a lot of healthy habits that you can follow to help restore your weight faster and keep it off in long term.
- Avoid going to sleep too late! This can help eliminate temptation of eating more foods in the night. Moreover, getting adequate sleep is also important to improve your metabolism. Better metabolism means easier to lose weight.
- Choose healthy snacks! For instance, choose snacking on veggies. Beans also can be a good thing for your healthy snacks.
- Seeds and nuts are great, too – but watch on calories, even though they are high in fiber, they are pretty high in calories.
- Drink plenty of water every day. Water is not only important to keep you hydrated (crucial for your overall health) but also will help you full.
- Eat your meals only from the plate and while only seated at the table! You are likely to get hungry faster when you eat while standing.
- Drinking less soda, because it is high in calories
- Limit your time for playing computer or watching TV so you can move your body more (physically active)!
- Try drinking green tea moderately! There are some evidences that green tea may work for weight loss. For in-depth information, visit this section!
Losing weight is not always easy for all teenagers – there are many temptations that could fail their goals.
For this reason, it’s important to keep motivated and focus on your goal. Get support from your environment — your parents, brothers, sisters, and your friends to keep motivated.
Tell them that you seriously want to have healthy body with healthy weight, particularly to your family. Because it is going easier when you get support from others!
Working together with a friend who has the same goal of losing weight is also a great idea.