Irritable Bowel Syndrome Natural Home Remedies
Last updated January 16, 2013
… Continued …
- Meditation, massage therapy, and yoga. Some studies have confirmed that they help relieve stress.
- Hypnosis therapy! It may help ease the pain of abdomen and reduce bloating. During this therapy, a trained professional will teach you on how to get the most relaxed state which then guide you to relax the muscles of your abdomen.
- Probiotics therapy! It uses healthy bacteria (commonly found in the gut) to help relieve some IBS symptoms.
- Herbs! One of common choices is peppermints (a kind of natural antispasmodic). It may help relax the intestines smooth muscles, though this is still debatable.
- Acupuncture! It may improve the bowel function and relax muscle spasms in some people with irritable bowel syndrome..
For IBS with constipation, aloe is probably good to soothe the symptom.
Irritable bowel syndrome is a complex syndrome. This is reasonable since treating it can be frustrating.
The symptoms that occur may also change as the disease is treated. So you may need some trials of treatments before getting the best one that works.
Therefore, it’s important to work together with your doctor! Once you and your doctor find the right one, dealing with IBS is going easier for the rest of your life!
IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME…Pine Nut Oil.