Symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes in Adults and Children (Kids)
Last updated February 11, 2013
… Continued …
- In girls, they’re likely to have frequent yeast infection. And for type-1 diabetes in babies, the yeast infection can cause diaper rash.
- The disease also can be potential to generate unusual behaviors (such as irritability or depression).
- Like in adults, kids with type-1 diabetes are also at greater chance of having weight loss problem. This symptom is often the first noticeable sign of the disease.
- The high accumulation of sugar in the bloodstream can increase the chance of pulling the fluid from the eye’s lenses. As a result, the ability of child’s vision may be affected (blurred vision).
- Fatigue, easier to get tired.
- Nausea, which is probably followed with vomiting.
- Frequent urination, dehydration, and thirsty.