… Continued …
- Irregular shift work, such as night-shift work.
- Experiencing more episodes of stress.
- Chewing tobacco /cigarette smoking. Smoking could raise your BP!
- Drinking too much caffeinated beverages.
- Age factor! If now you are over 50, your chance of getting more fluctuation on your BP is higher.
- If you have hypertension. Poorly controlled high blood pressure would affect the daily pattern of your BP.
- Some medications for hypertension may also have an effect.
If you feel that the daily pattern of your BP changes drastically or if you in-doubt to your condition, see a doctor for more advice.
Sometimes abnormal daily pattern of blood pressure points to certain medical health condition like kidneys disease, adrenal gland problem, sleep apnea, or something else.