… Continued …
Although electrolyte hair removal has good track record in removing unwanted hair, but in fact it doesn’t always work as well as you expect. To make sure that it works well and meets to what you expect, just remember the following major checklist!
Your friends and family can be the starting point to find the best electrologist in your local area. Ask them whether they have experience in using EHR. If necessary, ask your GP /doctor – he /she may also have a best recommendation!
A professional electrologist must obtain the certification and license to be qualified to practice and perform EHR. And many states have had regulation about this issue. So, make sure to check the certificate of electrologist is on display and current.
If you live in a state that doesn’t regulate the practice of EHR, choosing an electrologist who has certification from a qualified & accredited electrology academy is also helpful to reduce your chance of making a wrong choice!
The major concern about this issue is usually about the kind of needle electrolysis. There are some practitioners that use only electronic tweezers. This technique is not the permanent procedure for hair removal.
Instead, make sure your practitioner only uses ‘needle electrolysis’. The FDA only recognizes it as a permanent form of hair removal!
There are many places that offer free consultation. Though this is free service, but a good company should not ignore it.
In a session of this consultation, make sure they can answer all of your questions! The following are some major questions you need to ask:
- What are procedures you need to take before, during, and after treatment?
- About the chance of getting a permanent result!
- How many times or visits you need to take the treatment?
- About the cost of each visit or each session treatment!
- How long does each session last?
- About the history of electrologist and how long he /she has been in this business.
- Ask also about the number of visitors (particularly clients – not all visitors are client) that she /he has treated!
It’s also recommended to look around when you make an appointment for free consultation. Observe anything that can be a reason for why you should ‘choose’ or ‘not choose’ them. These include:
- The cleanliness of the place and workers – do they look clean?
- Observe also about the equipment that they use! For instance, do they utilize disposable needles /gloves?
- Meet a professional that will perform EHR! Does actually he /she look professional? Do you feel comfort with him /her?